Have you recently invested in an M.I.A Fire Pit to make the most of your camping trips? If so, a hard-wearing canvas bag is a must-have accessory!
Not only do these waterproofed canvas bags protect your fire pit when you’re on the road to your next destination, but they also keep your other camping gear ash-free and ensure your flat pack fire pit pieces stay in one place when you’re in between trips.
Our new branded bags are made from resilient waterproofed canvas which is perfect for the unpredictable and sometimes harsh weather we experience in the Australian outdoors.
And one of the best features of our portable fire pit bags is that they’re produced locally in Brisbane!
Read on as we share more details.
About our Canvas Fire Pit Bags
- Dimensions: 65cm L x 51cm H
- Material: Dynaproofed Outback Rugged Canvas
- Colours: Khaki or Chocolate
- Closure: Hook & loop
- Handles: Black 38mm heavy-duty webbing handles
- Design: M.I.A logo, black binding
- Cost: $66*
*Price accurate at the time of publishing
Benefits of Investing in a Canvas Storage Bag
Here’s 4 reasons you’ll want to get your hands on one of these must-have firepit accessories.
- Makes it easy to carry your fire pit around your next campsite or destination.
- Keeps your other camping gear clean (as it will be separated from your ash-covered fire pit).
- Protects your investment.
- Keeps all the pieces of the fire pit safely stowed away together.
Caring For Your Portable Fire Pit Carry Bag
- Only use cold water and brush to clean (no soap or detergent!)
- Do not store the bag away if it is wet or even slightly damp
- It is recommended that new canvas should be wet thoroughly before use and left to dry. This step should then be repeated 2 to 3 times.
Order your Fire Pit Bag Today
Do you have any questions about our durable canvas fire pit storage bags, or would you like to place an order?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here.
MIA Metal Products is a locally owned Brisbane business which creates high-quality fire pits – including flat pack options – for Aussies who love the great outdoors.
Whether you love sitting around a fire in your backyard or hitting the open road, we are proud to offer a huge range of fire pits including small flat pack fire pits, large square flat pack fire pits, vehicle design fire pits and portable fire pits.
While we have dozens of stock designs available, our state-of-the-art laser cutting technology means we can fabricate incredible custom designs too.
Our high-quality fire pits are made from Australian Bluescope™ TRU-SPEC® steel. So, not only are they built to last, but they’re easy to assemble and transport too! Visit our online shop here or talk to us about your custom design here.